as of December 1, 2009
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.10:
* Added ability to use waypoint elevation as the starting elevation for an activity when the user starts within approximately 30m of this waypoint.
* Fixed issue where workouts using power zones based on percent of FTP or heart rate zones based on percent of maximum HR were saved incorrectly.
* Fixed issue where Garmin Training Center could give a data transfer failed error if the unit had a bike profile name longer than fifteen characters.
* Fixed issue with inaccurate display of history dates in some languages.
* Added support for updated Australia Daylight Saving Time start and end dates.
* Updated translations.